Hardscaping Services in Severn, MD
HardscapesChoosing the best hardscaping elements to add to your garden might seem like a challenge. The range of hardscape services that professional companies like us offer is quite diverse. It enables us to cater to every client with a customized approach. Some of the most popular hardscaping elements that homeowners often want to add to their gardens are:
- Water features
- Outdoor kitchens
- Fire pits
In addition to making your garden more beautiful, you could also add functional value through hardscaping. For instance, an outdoor kitchen would enable you to enjoy BBQs with your family, while a fire pit offers a perfect space to relax and chat. Our experts always come up with custom hardscaping solutions, based on our customers' preferences, size of the garden, vegetation, etc.
Paver Patios, Walkways, and DrivewaysWalkways, driveways, and patios are among the most crucial hardscaping elements due to their functional value. Without a proper driveway, you could end up damaging the beauty of your garden by driving through it. Similarly, patios and walkways enable residents to take leisurely walks amidst the lush green vegetation.
While there are multiple materials for building such open spaces, pavers are undoubtedly the most popular. Driveways, walkways, and patios made of pavers offer various benefits, such as:
- Durability: You need not worry about damages due to traffic or weather elements, as pavers are durable. However, you do have to choose the right paver for the purpose. For instance, driveway pavers are typically thicker than walkway pavers.
- Customizability: While buying pavers, you can choose from an amazing range of designs, colors, materials, and sizes. This opens plenty of opportunities for customization. Using pavers, you would be able to customize the hardscaped areas to a great extent.
- Low maintenance: Paved areas also require low maintenance costs in the long run, as one can easily replace damaged pavers. All you have to do is clean and seal the pavers once in a few years to preserve their color.
Thus, a paver walkway or patio would be a great addition to your garden. It would give you and your family a beautiful space to spend leisure hours amidst nature.
Retaining WallsRetaining walls are an extremely functional hardscaping element, helping to hold soil in place. For instance, you could use a retaining wall to keep soil from spilling over to a paved outdoor dining area. Apart from its utility, a retaining wall also adds to the aesthetics of your garden. You may choose from several retaining wall materials, such as:
- Concrete blocks
- Natural stone
- Railroad & landscaping ties
- Manufactured Architectural Veneer Stone
Retaining walls are highly customizable. This implies that it would be easy to build a retaining wall that would match your landscape and vegetation. Professionals can guide you regarding the placement and material of retaining walls. When installed properly, a retaining wall aids in better drainage, erosion prevention, and surface runoff control.
By integrating the right hardscaping elements into your garden, our team can give it a grand and unique look. Feel free to call Continental Landscaping at 410-969-8260 or fill up this form to hire our services in Severn, MD.