Common hardscape elements are patio, decks, paved walkways, outdoor kitchens, fire pits or water features. To create a complete landscape design, hardscape elements are blended with a garden bed. The cost of adding hardscapes depends on the size of your yard and the kind of features you choose to add. We at Continental Landscaping Inc, are a team of experts who specialize in all hardscaping services and our years of experience shows in the quality of work we deliver.
Hardscapes You Can Choose from to Add to The Curb Appeal of Your YardHere are some of the hardscaping elements that our experts can create for you and enhance the aesthetics of your outdoor space.
- Outdoor kitchens: We can create outdoor kitchens with either a basic setup or elaborate ones with all appliances, grills, bar counter and preferred seating arrangement. Outdoor kitchens allow you to host guests in your outdoor spaces and leave them in awe of your beautiful landscape.
- Pathways and walkways: With pathways and walkways your outdoor space becomes more accessible and thus becomes a lot more fun for you, your family, and guests. We can create these with a variety of materials like brick, concrete, and paver stone.
- Fireplaces: Outdoor fireplaces add style and practicality to the outdoors. You can use the space even in winters and create a cozy ambiance by the fireplace.
- Patio: We can create beautiful patios to add to the value of your property. The next rainfall, you can sit under the patio and sip some hot tea and watch the rainfall.
Benefits of Adding Hardscapes to Your YardsThere are multiple benefits of adding hardscapes to your property, some of them are:
- Hardscaping needs minimal maintenance. Unlike plants, these elements are not alive, so they don’t need water, mowing, sunlight, etc.
- Pathways and walkways are hardscaping elements that increase the accessibility of your property. You and your guests can enjoy the property even more with elements like walkways.
- You can greatly enhance the curb appeal of your yard by adding depth, texture, and colours. Your yard does not need to be only green and soft; you can add dimension, hard edges, and lines.
- With effective hardscaping, you can reduce soil erosion.
- Hardscaping can greatly enhance the value of your property. Since, these are weather resistant the appearance is maintained throughout the year.
- With courtyard walls and other hardscaping elements you can create a more private space in your lawn or yard.
Hardscaping is an affordable way of adding beauty and enhancing the curb appeal of your home. As these elements are not damaged by the weather or exposure to the sun, you need not invest in maintenance or replacement. Therefore, you will not see your landscaping budget depleting continuously.
If you want a magazine-like yard and are considering adding some hardscapes to your yard, you can bank upon our experts at Continental Landscaping Inc. Our hardscapes specialists are available on call at 410-969-8260. You can ask for a free quote by filling in our online form.